The contest is over.
The winners are:
Congratulations to the winners.
We will contact you by email with info how to receive the Gift cards.
The rules are simple:
1. Like the page http://facebook.com/BuzlyLabs
2. Share this link on your Facebook wall http://goo.gl/QqejU
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject CONTEST and link to your Facebook account.
1. Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/buzlylabs
2. Tweet with the text: BuzlyLabs is giving $100 of iTunes Gift Cards http://goo.gl/QqejU
3. Email us at email@example.com with subject CONTEST and link to your Twitter account.
Three of all fans (who shared the link) will win $50 or $25 iTunes Gift Cards.
The contest ends at 31 January 2012 and three of you will be selected randomly, and will receive $50 or $25 iTunes Gift Cards.
The contest is over. Here are the winners http://buzlylabs.com/blog/2012/02/contest-winners/
Which are the most common iPad 2 issues?
Just ten days after they started selling the new iPad 2 device, clients are continue to wait on virtual queues in order to buy the mobile device.
Until now, the first buyers are still acquainting themselves with new iPad 2 options. And in contrast to all the online reviews in popular websites there are many customers who have found several problems with the iPad 2 device almost right away.
The initial price for the iPad 2 began at $499, but in the majority of the cases the iPad 2 price appears to be much higher. Have this information in mind before you run to some store and buy one iPad 2. It’s much wiser to read the next lines.
In accordance with the website iPhoneHacks, several clients have found that the blacklight “bleeds” from the back of the LCD panel. The float has been watched when a black background is displayed and is most visible next to the Home button.
Many customers are also writing with a lot of complaints in the Apple forums about the Wi-Fi radio of the new iPad 2. They share with the audience that some of the mobile devices drop strong Wi-Fi signals while other work properly under the same conditions. There are users who say that they have tried to stand next to a router in order to be able to obtain a normal signal. Other iPad 2 fans point out that they have noticed a yellow tint on the iPad 2′s display.
MacRumors presumes that the float is most probably provisional and compares the problem to “blotches” which were observed on several iPhone 4 devices a few days after the product’s official start. At the time, the irritating float was ascribed to the bonding agent used to secure the glass to the iPhone 4.
During the iPad 2′s testing procedures, the specialist from the website iLounge.com found that a WiFi-only element recorded better-quality sound than a element with WiFi and 3G. iLounge suggested that microphone placed into the 3G unit is embedded into the plastic 3G antenna that is missing from WiFi-only tablet and may be the reason for the unpleasant sound distortion.
Another famous online resource – AppleInsider – points out that there are some postings on the Apple forums which have been addressed to a hypothetical FaceTime glitch. iPad 2 owners and fans shared that FaceTime could sometimes show a frozen image from a former video chat session even though users have tried to restart the application before that. Nevertheless, the majority of the users seemed to have resolved the float by restarting the iPad 2 device.
iPhone 5 release date
Do you expect the release date of the new iPhone 5 with impatience? Yes? That’s natural, especially having in mind the earthquake effect of its predecessor iPhone 4. We could definetely say that iPhone 5 will cause a revolution in the world of smartphones. You will probably want to know why, right? Well, in this article we will try to point out the main reasons for this.
iPhone 5 improvements
We believe that everybody will agree that the last 5th version of iPhone will be able to process all the information with great speed due to its new, ultra fast dual core processor. And that’s not all. iPhone 5 is equipped with quite powerful video card, which will turn your everyday work into a real visual pleasure. Not that the iPhone 4 graphic card wasn’t the best of the best already…
At this moment it appears that the iPhone 5 will be working not on the common 3G network, but on a 4G one. What does this mean in practice? Well, as a potential iPhone 5 owner you should get a mobile plan at one of the following network carriers:
To be honest, one of the main reasons that caused the huge popularity of the so-called iPhone 4 Jailbreaks was the fact that the AT&T’s network had many unfixed or undetected flows that led to it. Instead of calling their network provider AT&T for help, the majority of iPhone 4 users prefered to jailbreak their own mobile devices.
There are rumours that the Android based mobile phones will be a potential competition to the new iPhone 5, but we personally believe that these rumors are nothing but deceitful.We truly believe that the Android devices will be totally exceeded by the capabilities of iPhone 5 in each aspect.
iPhone 5 features
Below you will see some of the great features of the new iPhone 5:
iPhone 5 price
How much will iPhone 5 cost? We can never be sure, but we suppose its cost will be at least $500. We’re absolutely sure that it’s going to be worth it, so don’t hesitate to buy it once it’s available for sale.
You can find literally tens of thousands of applications in the iPhone App Store at the moment and by all means their number is growing every day. Of course, this information is great for all the clients who are constantly seeking for interesting and useful apps, but when it comes to the iPhone app developers these figures make the niche very hard for optimization.
To be completely honest many of these apps tend to be of lower quality than they are expected to be. And before you say that this is good news, because the high-quality apps will be easier to sell, think about how difficult it will be for an app developer to be noticed in this huge competition. When it comes to selling an application to your target clients it’s all about SEO techniques.
The general idea of the so-called App Store SEO is to help you make your apps more visible to your potential buyers within the App Store. Statistics show that most of the App Store customers search for apps by entering the name of the app they are interested into buying. That’s why it’s crucial to try and think like them when choosing the most appropriate keywords for your App Store SEO campaign. After you have successfully created your list of appropriate keywords it is time to start the real optimization for the selected keywords. Let’s create a short list with hints which will guide you through the whole SEO process.
The next 10 tips are simple, but very efficient SEO techniques, which will help you to achieve better positions and visibility for your App Store apps.
1. Basic keywords research – based on your own common sense this step represents the very beginning of the SEO campaign . Just choose some of the keywords that you believe will attract most attention and interest. Make a longer list at first;
2. Analize and compare the words from the initial keyword list and fither the ones that will get you most visitors and traffic. Use the free Google Keyword Tool, which will help you to reach your final decision. Also, it’s a good idea to use the data from the App Store’s auto-suggest feature;
3. Don’t use the name of your App Store app or the name of your company as a keyword. You will have only 100 characters available, so you have to use them wisely;
4. The best decision for you will be to use your best keywords in the name of your App Store apps. Also, put the keywords in the beginning of your app title because this will boost your relevancy;
5. Always separate your App Store keywords with commas and leave 1 symbol space after each comma. The same thing is valid for the descriptions of your apps, but don’t repeat your keywords too many times as this will be considered a spam technique;
6. If you have developed a multi-lingual app you should localize your keywords;
7. It’s useless to spend time on writing text reviews. It’s better to write SEO optimized titles and descriptions;
8. Finally, it’s a good idea to put a number in the beginning of your app, because in this way it will be placed among the first items in the App Store.
Well, that’s all for now. We hope this article about App Store SEO will help you in your everyday work and will bring you more traffic and clients.
The first 40 people posted reply to the thread are going to receive a free promotional code.
Need a way to kill the boredom? Want something to pass the time? Then Super Air Hockey should do the trick!
With several levels of difficulty, it gets more and more challenging as you go along.
Super Air Hockey is an Air Hockey game with some original new features and realistic physics, sounds and graphics.
Super Air Hockey is great fun and time killer.
★ The first air hockey game in App Store with bonuses. ★
- Realistic physics
- Smooth graphics
- Bonus or Classic mode
- Single player or 2 players mode
- 4 Difficulty levels
- Sound effects
- Vibrate when goal
- iPhone, iPad and iPod support
Play Super Air Hockey and have fun!